my wife got done,,,,,,,,,,,,

-

plumcrazy704406

Reaction score
what I couldn't in 4 weeks in less then 10 minutes!

We had a burnt out stove element that I took in to the local appliance part place and couldn't get a replacement for. The counter fella says disc. I say can you have a look to see if you have one similar. He says no, tooooo many of them. I say ok. Wife goes in a month later, no element in hand, gives the same guy the make, model, the measurement and type of plug across where the ends plug in and boom, she walks out with one.

LOL

Ain't that something :glasses7: what a pretty face with a smile can do :D

what I couldn't in 4 weeks in less then 10 minutes!

We had a burnt out stove element that I took in to the local appliance part place and couldn't get a replacement for. The counter fella says disc. I say can you have a look to see if you have one similar. He says no, tooooo many of them. I say ok. Wife goes in a month later, no element in hand, gives the same guy the make, model, the measurement and type of plug across where the ends plug in and boom, she walks out with one.

LOL

Sounds like she has the ability to twist men around her little finger. You know if you need something else from that place to just send her in to start with.

:argue::argue:
Sounds like she has the ability to twist men around her little finger. You know if you need something else from that place to just send her in to start with.
I think we as men, get mad and want to fight, or tell some one off.
where our wives will stay and argue, and get louder and louder till they get their way. the comotion might look bad for business, so they get their way. I need something replaced, I send the wife, she gets it done. I`m bad about getting pissed off,especialy when some one lies to me and is stupid enough to think I`ll believe them, especially car salesmen!---bob

My sweetest, the second time we ran into each other, poured a beer over my head in the middle of a crowded bar because I wouldn't dance with her. Needless to say, I danced.
:burnout:

She is a woman that gets what she wants and wont take no for an answer...As you found out with the beer. Women are better at getting things done when it comes to parts needed. If the guy told her no there are to many..She would say go look you lazy as- and find one LOl...:tongue9:..At least that what my wife would do,, I just stand back and watch and dont say a word it is comical to me...Bill

-
Back