My wife needs a man

-
Man I have divorced better ones than that. On my 4 th now. I said I was gonna keep doin it till I find a woman and a dog that will stay in the Damn yard! I gotta a keeper this time,been married 22 yrs. Send her *** packing and keep your head up. Life is to short to sweat the small crap. (couple of years down the road, you will look at this as small crap)

She sounds like my first wife. She was a real pain in the a$$. Thought the world revolved around her, and if I was gone out of her sight for more than 10 minutes, then I must porking some honey. Ended up having to pay her $800 as a divorce settlement. But wouldn't you know, stupid a$$ me had to try to save $800, and I married her again.
She's still a pain in the rear, just a lot more so. One of these days I'm going to straighten her a$$ out and ......Oh $hit!!!! :pale: Here she comes.....gotta go....damn!!!

Yea some pic's of the corona's or the fishing boat would add a nice touch to this thread!!!!!if it get's that bad you can crash my crib for a few days!!

Oh, yeah! Waggin owns the FABO doghouse! What a cool hangout!

-
Back