Revhendo

Master ACME Tech
Reaction score

Attachments

• 383316_460872870600134_94994140_n.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 423746_460872800600141_829771540_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 181
She is a beauty of a lab they make great pets. I wish I could,I don't have enough room.

beautiful dog but I have 3 already

Precisely our problem. We have three already or she would be slipping in the back door. I'm a little miffed with the step kid for getting her in the first place. Regardless, Deb is trying to find her a good home.

Shes pretty. Wish I could help, but our 10 month old husky would freak out.

Nice looking dog.

One of my favorite breeds.

Hope she finds a good home.

Send her to us but that can not happen, we are way up north.
I must think like a robot and not have a heart.
Nala deserves the best care in the world.
I do not understand why you can not keep her?
The Mopar forum is turning into an animal rescue,
Which is good by the way.
Thanks for posting.
Darryl
PS My heart is melting on looking at the two pictures

I do not understand why you can not keep her?

Yeah, if I could take her in, I would. Mind you my step daughter is 30, has some issues and lives a few towns away. We have three large shepards of our own and a fourth dog is way beyond our means.

I think Nala may have found a home with two other Labs, keep your fingers crossed and we'll see.

Good looking lab. I am glad you are so far away or my wife would have picked her up already. We just wiped out our savings on our black lab who blew out disc in his back and was paralyzed in hind legs. Had to have surgey to fuse back 4 weeks ago and he is walking again still wobbles a little. Hope she finds a good home. View attachment IMG_0003.jpg

View attachment IMG_0004.jpg

Good looking lab. I am glad you are so far away or my wife would have picked her up already. We just wiped out our savings on our black lab who blew out disc in his back and was paralyzed in hind legs. Had to have surgey to fuse back 4 weeks ago and he is walking again still wobbles a little. Hope she finds a good home.

Thank you. We have a 16 year old German Shepard whose hips are going. It's not causing him any pain at this point, but....

Attachments

• smiley Charly.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 73
miss my german baaaaaad! loved her so much and she only lived 7 years. best dog i ever had. every time i see one it brings back old memories. looks like yours has a good life, he looks like a happy old man.

-
Back