name that K-frame

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
I had this laying around the garage and forgot what I took it off of...I mean, I know it is mopar .....I think it is a-body for slant six motor correct? Can anyone tell me for sure by looking at pictures....thanks

DSC00001_zps3f8cc53f.jpg

DSC00002_zpsd986424e.jpg

DSC00003_zpsc12afda3.jpg

DSC00004_zps1f12c42e.jpg

DSC00005_zpsd0545906.jpg

Ok , so pretty much it is scrap metal then.....I know you can use shumacher mounts on this to put a big block or small block in a A-body but its out of the car already so lets face it, if someone is going to the trouble of putting in a k-frame they will just use a small block or big block k frame to begin with, I would think....

Ok , so pretty much it is scrap metal then.....I know you can use shumacher mounts on this to put a big block or small block in a A-body but its out of the car already so lets face it, if someone is going to the trouble of putting in a k-frame they will just use a small block or big block k frame to begin with, I would think....

Cut off the idler arm mount because there is a demand for it on the one year 1967 K-frame. With that mount a person can use the 68 up idler arm.

-
Back