name that poo (graphic)

-
LOL Poop and farts will always be funny LOL

:bootysha:

beach-huge-poop.jpg

I was going to answer, that the Maine coon spreads his out, instead of a coil, but now i.m ROTF.
LOL.

should have known to not be drinking when i was reading this ****.....:toothy10:

Wow internet **** classifications brought on by sheer boredom, just when I thought I'd seen it all.......unreal.

Euell Gibbons must have stopped by your place.

Looks like a party night aftermath.

In all seriousness this is a real question guys from a man that wants to know. I did do some laughing at some of the post. As far as the answer to the original question,IMO, Coons eat a lot of persimmons and other fruits but being as large as you say it is, i had to look at your location. All indicators tend to lean in the direction of a bear but there again you may live in an area that is too populated for such an animal. However, coyotes do live in areas with several people in close quarters and this may very well be our critter but to make any further judgement i'll need some more input from ya. If you would please diesect the sample and as best as you can give us a better idea of it contents, such as berry seeds, small bones and what type of forage matter, then i can get even closer for ya. Trying to help. What's for breakfast guys?
Small Block

MAN!!!! this site is something we talk about everything from feeding the dogs to all kinds of technical things car related.and know **** boy I'm laughing so bad i think i have to go s!!t !!!!!!!!!!!

I'd guess it's either a very large raccoon or the elusive Poopacabra. Both can be fierce when cornered. Exercise caution.

This is really getting pretty comical. You guys are cracking me up.:-D

In all seriousness though, I am betting on the Raccoon.

in alabama usa we call that bear scat very rare here but can be found he probably was just checkin out a possible new den......... keep the doors closed at night!!!

Thanks for helping me determine the culprit behind the crap in my storage shop.
I should have made this into a poll and have everyone vote....lol
I'm am leaning to coyote as there are lots around here. I just never imagined they would enter a building, but I guess it's quite common.

One thing I can honestly say is that I hope it's not the poopacabra or the phantom crapper. It's a little too early for Mr Hankey to show up, so I'm gonna cross him off the list too.
It could be this guyd.jpg

.....but I still think it's a coyote.

d.jpg

-
Back