Name that wire??

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a blue and a gray wire going into a connector plug which has slightly angled terminals. The plug is located under and inside the drivers side kickpanel. Can't find it in my 72 diagram? Is it something to do with the seat belt light or buzzer that is attached to the two floor mounted front seat belt holders? Can I just close thbis up without hooking these or do they belong to something I am not aware of???

Your tail/brake and signal lights wires are in that same location, so make sure you are dealing with the seat belt warning switch wires before you change anything or leave it unplugged.

Your tail/brake and signal lights wires are in that same location, so make sure you are dealing with the seat belt warning switch wires before you change anything or leave it unplugged.
Ya, The tail lights/ brake lights/and fuel guage are all there on a different larger connector and all working fine. This connector is right next to them. I did have wires going to the seat belt pull out but I am not using them. I was wondering if this connector is what they connected to?

Ya, The tail lights/ brake lights/and fuel guage are all there on a different larger connector and all working fine. This connector is right next to them. I did have wires going to the seat belt pull out but I am not using them. I was wondering if this connector is what they connected to?

Probably.

-
Back