Name the films and TV show.

-

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Google is cheating. Go.

rcnfpl.jpg

-Kurt

The top one is Adam 12, I'm guessing the lower left is The Blues Brothers, and the lower right is from Eleanor in the original Gone in 60 Seconds.

The top one is Adam 12, I'm guessing the lower left is The Blues Brothers, and the lower right is from Eleanor in the original Gone in 60 Seconds.

Nailed them all except for the Illinois plate. It's a bit of an obscure one. Six degrees of separation to Mission Impossible, you could say.

-Kurt

Nailed them all except for the Illinois plate. It's a bit of an obscure one. Six degrees of separation to Mission Impossible, you could say.

-Kurt
Risky Business with Tom Cruise (on the Porsche 928)

Nicely done!

I think the X100 was a bit unfair for me though - Celebrity Machines just announced the repop of that plate just last month or so, so it was fresh in my mind.

Rather partial to this one though:

29791521442_a40d2c9809_b.jpg
149 PCE by cudak888, on Flickr

-Kurt

I had a '70 Duster that I put that Valiant grill in back in the day. Everyone told me it was 'wrong' for the car but since I used the car for daily work driving on the roads in Philly, I said it was completely 'right' for the daily road battles I engaged in back then driving 1000 miles each week on I-95...it just looked like it meant business!

Duster-Demon-Dart small.jpg

I had a '70 Duster that I put that Valiant grill in back in the day. Everyone told me it was 'wrong' for the car but since I use the car for daily work driving on the roads in Philly, I said it was completely 'right' for the daily road battles I engaged in back then driving 1000 each week on I-95...

LOVE it. Nicely complements the hood peak too. I like it better than the conventinal Duster grills (yes, even the exalted sharktooth grill).

Let folks say what they want, but the '69 grill sold me on the one I own; had it been a '67 or '68, I wouldn't have given it a second look. The '69 grill gives the car that wide '68 Charger look. Fact is, it looks as if it were originally styled for a B or E-body to start with.

-Kurt

-
Back