-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcduff356

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Narrowed 8 3/4 - 489 Large Pinion. Richmond 4.86 Gears with Spool.
Moser 35 spline axles
53.25" Axle Flange to Flange
35" Spring Perch Center to Center
Was set up for inboard spring relocated A-Body
Worked perfectly before removal for Dana upgrade
$600.00 + shipping from 06798
Contact by PM

Attachments

• 100_0612 (640x478).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,246
Stock Measurements

Axle Flange to Axle Flange 57 1/8"
Spring Perch Center to Spring Perch Center 43.0"

Information from Moparts Tech Reference

How much without the center section? I'm not far from you, but I would not need the 4.86 gears or the spool. I'd only want to buy the axle and housing, if you're willing to separate.

PM me if that's a possibility.
Thanks.

-Mike

Also, I thought the spring relocation only moved the springs in 3" per side. Your numbers show an 8" difference between the spring perch centers. Am I missing something?

Being sold only as an assembly. Not sure on the stock measurement difference...I pulled those Measurements as noted from a reference site on Moparts. (Stock Measurements Could be wrong?). I do know that this came out of my 68 Dart with the Mopar Inboard Spring Relocation Kit installed. The measurements stated on this assembly are verified.

What wheel were you running? Back space etc. did you have to mod the outer wheel wells/trim openings? It might fit what I'm looking for. PM sent.

consider it sold.....if it hasn't already ............thanks I Will check back when we get back from track............thanks Artie

Also, I thought the spring relocation only moved the springs in 3" per side. Your numbers show an 8" difference between the spring perch centers. Am I missing something?

The 3" relocation kit can be installed for a 4" inboard relocate, it depends where you place the boxes in the notch side to side. Alot of people only notch the inside of the rail and use the outer rail skin as a "fence/stop/locator for the box.

The 3" relocation kit can be installed for a 4" inboard relocate, it depends where you place the boxes in the notch side to side. Alot of people only notch the inside of the rail and use the outer rail skin as a "fence/stop/locator for the box.
really Im glad you told me that.Im sure you don't know hoooo your talking to but im sure sumonecan use this in fo.lollolhaha.you are a funny man............thanks Artie

oooooooooooooopooop,I was taking to the wrong man sorry bud!??????? Artie:banghead::banghead::banghead::violent1::violent1::violent1::burnout::lurk:

okay so is this still avail. and like people said how was the relocation kit installed. Is the housing narrowed at all or is it stock a-body length with only the perches moved. Let me know. Thanks. Eddie

hello. are you around. I asked if this was still avail back on the 7th. If not you should mark it sold.

Narrowed 8 3/4 - 489 Large Pinion. Richmond 4.86 Gears with Spool.
Moser 35 spline axles
53.25" Axle Flange to Flange
35" Spring Perch Center to Center
Was set up for inboard spring relocated A-Body
Worked perfectly before removal for Dana upgrade
$600.00 + shipping from 06798
Contact by PM
is this still available if so I want it............Artie

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back