Nascar Feb 7

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Yes its almost time for us NASCAR Fansssssssssss.GO Tony GO.You see at least for me once the race season starts FEB 7 than the big one DAYTONA 500 2 races after that is March witch means winter is almost over.Cabin feaver is setting in HELP.Who is your driver.

I'll give some kudos to Stewart now that he's back in an American automakers ride...my boy is in the number 88,GO JR.!!!!

Go Sterling Marlin!

Oh, i dont think he races anymore.Well go Smoke go!

Im a marlin fan, he races every now and then. when he went into semi retirement i started rooting for casey kahne. but tonys cool, and fun to watch ,friggin loose nut.

Stewart all the way, I am a little concerned of the owner/driver thing, not a good history in that except Kallwicky. He is now in the #14 Office depot car, a chevy again and Ryan Newman as a partner, could be dangerous!! Should be very intertaining.

Come on now, show some love for the Dodge's! Go Kasey Khane # 9!

Go Richard Petty !!!!!! Oh.... Never mind ....Few years to late.....:munky2:

Nothing the matter with NASCAR,but I cheer for these guys.

nhra.jpg

Michael I'm the gayest driver in NASCAR Waltrip?

Yep. KK and whoever is left driving a DODGE. WE NEED THE SUPPORT

The taxicabs are ready to fire up again?

The chevy show never ends...

NASCAR lost me when the started running the "Car of the Future" (remember IROC?). NASCAR first stuck its finger in my eye when they banned the wing cars. They stuck another in my other eye when they banned big blocks.

They are essentially highlighting the drivers and not the vehicles.

King Richard - when men were men to handle those old machines.

Im a marlin fan, he races every now and then. when he went into semi retirement i started rooting for casey kahne. but tonys cool, and fun to watch ,friggin loose nut.

Never watched Nascar till Dodge came back in.The Coors Light Dodge was
kickin hiney,i knew that was my man!

Daytona 500 2002.Classic!Lost the race,but i think the fender move is more
famous!

I don't watch a lot any more. But whene I do I rute for #9. Or anyone in a Dodge. I don't discriminate.

For you Jeff Gordan fans.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1w7Fh7VNto

I'm not sure NASCAR will survive. Can't see the big 3 having the money coupled with the rediculous ticket prices. I took my honey to the 500 for her 50th in 2000. Airline tickets from Co., motorhome rental, turn1 campsite, cost me over 5K. That was the last race I went to.

Not a Mopar, but you gotta love the way Kyle Bush can drive that #18 car! The kid reminds me of a young Darrell Waltrip.

Kyle Bush is a punk,i'm surprised no other driver has'nt punched his lights out yet...

Nothing the matter with NASCAR,but I cheer for these guys.

I might join ya!

I've been a NASCAR fan for a long while... was a Davy Allison fan, then Dale Jarret, then Ryan Newman. But all in all NASCAR has lost my interest.. I'm not the only one .. my friends don't even talk NASCAR anymore... it sucks.

-
Back