NASCAR Mopar

-
Yeah where they got out of the wrecked all to hell cars at the end of the race and beat the hell outta each other. That's real racin right there. I don't care who you are. lol

Can you imagine what some of those guys from the 60’s and early 70’s would do to these 120 pound driver that are prevalent now?

Can you imagine what some of those guys from the 60’s and early 70’s would do to these 120 pound driver that are prevalent now?

Gotta say this : King Richard never had to put anyone into the wall on purpose to win 7 championships , unlike dale earnheart !!
Who died because someone did to him , what he did to everyone else .

Gotta say this : King Richard never had to put anyone into the wall on purpose to win 7 championships , unlike dale earnheart !!
Who died because someone did to him , what he did to everyone else .

We were there when he was killed, yes he was blocking and it cost him his life. He put a lot of people in the wall over the years, I thought he killed Rusty Wallace at Talladega.

We were there when he was killed, yes he was blocking and it cost him his life. He put a lot of people in the wall over the years, I thought he killed Rusty Wallace at Talladega.

I always thot he was the dirtiest driver I have ever seen !

Petty, Allison, Pearson, Baker, Foyt, Wallace, Elliot, Parsons, Yarborough, just to name a few, those were the drivers that I always enjoyed watching, back when you could tell the cars just by a quick glance. I haven't watched Nascar in decades, probably since the days of "Million Dollar Bill" from Dawsonville. Haven't missed it either. We didn't get to see a lot of races in my house because of where we lived, (rarely had cable TV), and the fact that we weren't often able to get the races on TV, only the biggest ones like Daytona when I was young. Lost all interest when the cars started to look the same and the only way it seemed that anyone could win was the way Earnhardt did, by blocking or wrecking others, never liked him. NHRA on TV has never been very interesting to me since the focus is typically on the top fuel and funny car classes, I prefer watching the little guys who bust their asses to keep their junk running every week, not the million dollar corporate sponsored teams. That said, I always got a big kick out of post race interviews with John Force, you could see the adrenaline still pumping when he talked.

Petty, Allison, Pearson, Baker, Foyt, Wallace, Elliot, Parsons, Yarborough, just to name a few, those were the drivers that I always enjoyed watching, back when you could tell the cars just by a quick glance. I haven't watched Nascar in decades, probably since the days of "Million Dollar Bill" from Dawsonville. Haven't missed it either. We didn't get to see a lot of races in my house because of where we lived, (rarely had cable TV), and the fact that we weren't often able to get the races on TV, only the biggest ones like Daytona when I was young. Lost all interest when the cars started to look the same and the only way it seemed that anyone could win was the way Earnhardt did, by blocking or wrecking others, never liked him. NHRA on TV has never been very interesting to me since the focus is typically on the top fuel and funny car classes, I prefer watching the little guys who bust their asses to keep their junk running every week, not the million dollar corporate sponsored teams. That said, I always got a big kick out of post race interviews with John Force, you could see the adrenaline still pumping when he talked.

Agree with this on everything but john motormouth force , couldn`t stand to listen to him or his daughters .

Ahhh.....factory panels, trim and bumpers, that actually looks like the car with block off plates over the headlights etc. Not some cage on wheels with slab sided tin foil bodywork that peels off with the slightest brush against the wall or rub from another car. Real NASCAR still lives on YouTube, I figure there’s at least 20-25 years of races to be watched, where many are the whole race.

B2EF7060-F7F4-4FE9-8C63-6E0D18CC2B60.jpeg

-
Back