Nashville TN Mopar machine shops ?

-

Mopar92

Reaction score
I used to use Hensley in Knoxville. However that's a good drive for me from South Nashville. Anybody know of a reputable machine shop for a basic 360 build I'm doing? Thanks.

Baker machine been around for 50 years and do good work. They even know what a /6 is and how to machine it. Old farts run the place. 92 Confederate Dr, Franklin, TN 37064 (615) 790-4915 I don't FB so I don't know if they have a page.

Performance race engines here in Cleveland TN.
Jp and Judy who run it and Jp and leonard who do the work are awesome. They built my 340 and I couldn't be happier. They listen to what you want and steer you in that direction and arent pushy about using any particular brand of internals and they even fine tuned my carb after the engine was in the car. Honest too, the iron heads i was going to used failed the leakdown test between the seat and the head after the valve job was done and they gave me the option to use it anyway but noted that it was possible that i would have a slight miss. Decided to go with eddy aluminum heads and they didnt even charge me for the valve job on the iron heads. They have had engines from all over the usa. From diesels, to engines going out west for the baja races. It is a bit of a drive but 4-6 hours isnt anything to have a engine built.

1 (423) 339 9665

865 6th St Ne A
Cleveland Tn

Last edited:
Heres a pic of my 340 when it was in their shop. They also dyno them there as well

IMG_1385.JPG

If you want to travel a bit, check out Kelly's Engines in Union City. Used him for all kinds of things in the last ten years and always leave happy.

-
Back