Nashville

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
So im in downtown nashville for the HPBA (Hearth Patio and BBQ) Expo behind the Hyatt Place hotel. Anyone out here have food/entertainment suggestions within walking distance?

The Hearth and Patio Expo?????? lol ... Okayyyyyyy

Sorry, I can't help with anything. I've never been there.

Go visit the American pickers store. I would definitely go visit Jack Whites studio, Third Man Records (used to be the White Stripes) Not sure what there is to see there but I would stop in if I was there :glasses7:

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news

Only suggestion I got is Demo's. The bacon wrapped sirloin. Oh and their sweet tea is insane!!! It's not that good when they bring it out but they bring out this little thing with liquid sugar in it and you sweeten your tea to your taste.

The Hearth and Patio Expo?????? lol ... Okayyyyyyy.

Leanna, HPBA, the "Hearth, Patio, & Barbecue Association" is an international event for the manufacturers to showcase their stuff! This is the largest venue of its kind. I'm in the fireplace business, and I've been to the trade shows several times. A number of years ago the BBQ industry merged with the hearth products industry's making it a huge event! Literally acres and acres of bbq manufacturers demo-ing their stuff, giving out samples!

This year the trade show is in Nashville, I told the OP to take in some concerts while there!

Go visit the American pickers store. I would definitely go visit Jack Whites studio, Third Man Records (used to be the White Stripes) Not sure what there is to see there but I would stop in if I was there :glasses7:

http://thirdmanrecords.com/news

Heck yeah! That will be awesome!

Only suggestion I got is Demo's. The bacon wrapped sirloin. Oh and their sweet tea is insane!!! It's not that good when they bring it out but they bring out this little thing with liquid sugar in it and you sweeten your tea to your taste.
Mmm. Bacon lol sounds amazing! Youve got me jonesing for an awesome glass of sweet iced tea now!

Leanna, HPBA, the "Hearth, Patio, & Barbecue Association" is an international event for the manufacturers to showcase their stuff! This is the largest venue of its kind. I'm in the fireplace business, and I've been to the trade shows several times. A number of years ago the BBQ industry merged with the hearth products industry's making it a huge event! Literally acres and acres of bbq manufacturers demo-ing their stuff, giving out samples!

This year the trade show is in Nashville, I told the OP to take in some concerts while there!
Yeah buddy! The burnaria opens up tomorrow! I know what im having for lunch tomorrow! Lol

I will someday go to Nashville, when I do, I will visit Jack's place, love their music!

Doesn't need to be walking distance. I work DT a lot. Plenty of huber, bicycles, trolley or MTA. I'm usually there for lunch time working and only dinner once and a while. For a burger go to Gabbys, Hotdogs Chicago Dogs and pizza Joey's. Or walk over to the Arcade between 4/5th there are several. Demo's is good food, Spaghetti Factory factory good too. There is plenty of places to keep ya occupied. Have fun.

PS. Lane Auto museum if their open, TN state museum 5th/Dederick and the Frist Center are a nice visit.

-
Back