NBA back,YAHOO!.....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My Lakers ,will sludge about .500-ish .Nice to see D rose back!. The OKC,and the Pacers,are not right. The Clippers ,have a good coach, in Doc Rivers (and then some!). Anyone want ,to share?......

Sorry Tim, I gave up watching NBA when the started allowing the showmanship, the 3 pointer, and travelling half the court without dribbling for the dunk. I understand that to man those things made the game more exciting, and that's fine, it just doesn't interest me any longer.

Enjoy the season. See you on the other side, Buddy. :thumbup:

Just watched my Pacers put away the Magic, now rooting for the Lake Show to beat the Clippers. (kind of feel bad for the Lakers)

Just watched my Pacers put away the Magic, now rooting for the Lake Show to beat the Clippers. (kind of feel bad for the Lakers)

All who are non lakers fans feel bad for la lol that's we stomp them to a mud hole and walk em dry

All who are non lakers fans feel bad for la lol that's we stomp them to a mud hole and walk em dry
Not a Lakers fan I just feel like the Clippers are like Miami West. Chicago played Miami tonight and I hate both of them so no dog in that fight either.

Lakers reserves,destroyed Chris Paul, and the starting 5 . Most satisfying. As fof OKC,besg of luck. I hear Westbrook,coming back early. Bulls made a hard run,at the end. Noah,was useless.....

Rockets fan here. We overachieved last year. It'll be interesting how adding a diva like D12 will affect the team dynamic. Hopefully Mchale can keep him in check.

my lakers ,will sludge about .500-ish .nice to see d rose back!. The okc,and the pacers,are not right. The clippers ,have a good coach, in doc rivers (and then some!). Anyone want ,to share?......

go golden state!!!!

-
Back