NE Texas here!

-

ScampX

Old Coot
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that I am the only Mopar nut around here? I've been looking for a rear glass for the scamp for some time, and there is nothing close to me? Where do they hide the mopars around here?

Welcome ScampX. Where in NE TX are you? I've got a brother in Longview and go up that way occassionally.

Didn't you get the memo when you were nearing legal driving age back in the day? Real Texans love Ford or Chevy. Only Smart Real Texans love MOPAR !

ScampX said:
I'm beginning to think that I am the only Mopar nut around here? I've been looking for a rear glass for the scamp for some time, and there is nothing close to me? Where do they hide the mopars around here?

Do you mean the large back glass or 1/4 glasses? I can come up with one for you. What year model of Scamp? I'm in Arkansas. 501-362-5903
Dan
[email protected]

Hey, ScampX. Have fun with the site. Hope you find parts ya need. I'm in northern Ca. I think I'm the only one up here, too. That's why I'm gonna get about a dozen '64-'66 big window 'Cuda owners I know around here to join. Seems like most of the members here are in PA. Gotta balance it out, so the country doesn't tilt to the north! :thumblef:
:salut:

mocuda said:
Do you mean the large back glass or 1/4 glasses? I can come up with one for you. What year model of Scamp? I'm in Arkansas. 501-362-5903
Dan
[email protected]

Yeah the back window, it looks pretty good from the side, but I have a huge hole in the back... I hava a 74 Scamp. And what else can you get me? I am really looking for a super six setup? But I really need to find an air cleaner for the /6 I have.

Thanx, ScampX. Yea, I'm still trying to get all my photos together & select some of the best ones. I've actually got about 90 minutes of video of mine(red '66) & Diane's(blue '66) chronologically videoed as the restoral process took place starting in '99 on mine, & 2000 on hers. I have a computer program called Pinnacle Studio 9, which captures analog video, like from my VHS-C camcorder & digitally remasters it into digital video on my computer HD, or even DVD. I can stop & capture 1 frame at a time & have literally 100's of photos on mine especially when I 1st had a tow-truck haul it home on "April fool's day" in 1999 for, if you can believe it, $400. I saw it in the paper, still have the paper, under Classic Cars saying "1966 Barracuda, $400 OBO." Since it was April Fool's Day, I called & said "It's a gag, right?" The guy said "No," so I immediately closed the office, jumped on my Yamaha Virago, & rode up the hill & bought it. I've got a lotta video of the 1200 watt stereo installation I did + a lot of Furner's Upholstery doing the interior bit-by-bit in red & red velvet. If you guys wanna see some of the photos, do another post, or send me a private message & I'll post some photos.
CYA,

R66CUDA2-12-05.JPG

R66CUDA2 SPEAKERS-12-05.JPG

R66CUDA-Diane-4-2001.GIF

R66CUDA-SIDE-3-11-2001.GIF

r66cuda said:
"1966 Barracuda, $400 OBO."
:wack:

It's not nice to lie now, But really I beleive you, I got my first Plymouth for $300, It was 73 Plymouth Satalite Sebring Plus w/a strong 400 in it, The guy thought his girlfriend ruined it by putting $10 worth of deisel in the tank....

That's what it took to drive that car home to Indiana from Georgia when I got it. Man I miss that car......:banghead: This is what I do everytime I think about it...

Happy New Year to you guys too!

Scamp.jpg

Welcome ScampX.....A little late is better then not at all. I try to miss no one. Hope you enjoy the site. :salut:

pic4.JPG

welcome ScampX I am converting my 65 dart /6 to port FE picked up a offy intake cheap on ebay and a few heads to play with porting and fitting the injectors into ( yes the head) I pull parts from auto recyclers in Co NM and Az but your about as far from my side of tx as you can be.. If you still need body parts LMK I can look around but I will ship thats to far to drive..

I know the feeling whe when I lived in Az I had a great bunch of mopar friends I have only met a few here and they do not drive them.. Car shows 1-2% MoPars its sick...

-
Back