Neat car for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 318 poly is verrrry reliable. Lots of grunt. My favorite car I ever owned was a '64 Fury 4-door with that engine-pretty much the same car. The a/c will freeze you out!! Especially at night, your teeth will be chattering at the lowest setting, all that metal just chills.....

In the 1980's, when I was younger and much more foolish, I filled up with 103 octane gas the Everglades airboats used and cruised for a good hour across Alligator Alley at 120 mph...I remember slowing down to 70 felt like I was moving backwards.

Seriously, those are great cars. That price is credible for a 4-door. Go check it out, it's one of Mopar's finest.

Cool, thanks everyone. I e-mailed the link requesting some more pictures like interior and engine bay. Sounds like a complete car. I hope he gets back with me.

Cool, thanks everyone. I e-mailed the link requesting some more pictures like interior and engine bay. Sounds like a complete car. I hope he gets back with me.[/QUOTE

If ya don't have time, I can go look for you and post pics on CAR HUNT! thread. Let me know. Be doing body work if the suns shinning, though.8)

I have gotten in touch with the seller. At the moment I am waiting on some pictures. Including the engine, interior and trunk. He said he would have the car out next weekend if its not raining. Im looking forward to it. I have been searching for another old car for cruseing only thing about this one is its a little higher than my budget. I hope the price is negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back