Neat LED headlight comparison

-

71duster06

Reaction score
I figured I would pass this along. I installed the Truck-Lite 27270C last year and will NEVER go back. I do a lot of driving at night time and these lights work better than my Saab HIDs. Anyways, since I purchased my lights last year a few more options have hit the market. Take a look at the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this. This is a great comparison.

I really like the idea of converting over to LED but reading some posts by SlantSixDan had me much more cautious on which (if any) I should choose.

The JW Speakers are pricey but they have Stern's solid endorsement.
Check page five of the modern headlights sticky at top of electrical and ignition page

The JW Speakers are pricey but they have Stern's solid endorsement.
Check page five of the modern headlights sticky at top of electrical and ignition page
Thanks for posting this. This is a great comparison.

I really like the idea of converting over to LED but reading some posts by SlantSixDan had me much more cautious on which (if any) I should choose.

Yes you do need to research. The nice thing with these 7" lights is that there are a lot of reviews from Jeep owners. Even if these truck-lites are a distant 2nd place to the JW speaker it's a far superior choice to some of the alternatives. And for the cost difference it was a straight forward decision for me.

I see all Waste Management refuse trucks converted to these truck lites in West Michigan this summer too so that was nice validation.

-
Back