Not open for further replies.

1badfish67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a pair of 14x8 SBP 5 on 4" allow wheels with a -Negative offset of 3-3/8" or close to that number for a 1967 Barracuda. Please PM me if you have any or know where there may be some for sale. Thanks for the help.

I am looking for a pair of 14x8 SBP 5 on 4" allow wheels with a -Negative offset of 3-3/8" or close to that number for a 1967 Barracuda. Please PM me if you have any or know where there may be some for sale. Thanks for the help.

I have 2 14x8 sbp american racing alm. old school mags.they fit 69 b/cuda w/g 50's bfgs no clearance probs. in 99216
r.p.c.

The car has what I think are US aluminum mags on it now. Trouble is the guy only had 3 wheels, 2-6" on front and the 1-8" on the back. Do you happen to have any pics of the wheels? The 50's that you mentioned are they tucked under the fenders or is the car raised? I would like mine to stay at stock level with no chance of tire rub.

I am new to the game of +/- offsets, so any insight is always appreciated. My current wheel has what is described on the internet as a -Negative offset of 3-3/8" as best that I can measure with wheel still on the car.

Thanks

Sorry everyone, I made a mistake on that backset measurement. It should be -1" backset/offset. After visiting with another member I realized that my numbers made no sense. When I took measurements the other night I didn't realize that I had my ruler turned around measuring from the 12" mark back to 0"? That's why the measurement from the outside face of the lugnut side of the wheel to the brake drum face showed 7-3/8" when it was really 5-3/8". Now I feel like a lugnut but am willing to admit to it.

So what I have currently are 14x8 5 on 4 with -1" offset. Any wheel measuring either 5-3/8" from the outside face of the lugnut side to the brake drum mate surface or measuring 3-3/8"-3-1/2" from outside edge of wheels backside to break drum should work.:eek:ops:

I'm going to be converting my 72 Duster to Big bolt pattern soon and I won't have any use for my 5 slots.I'm not sure what the measurements are but here is a pic of them.The tires are no good since these pics.I can't sell them until I find tires for my steelies.I measure them when I get the chance .

Attachments

• IMG_0422.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0424.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back