Need 15" Wheels---------

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
I want to change the 14" stock wheels on the 67 to 15" and put some radials on it. The problem is that the 5 X 4" bolt pattern may not be available in a 15" steel wheel. Anyone had to deal with this and know a fix?
TIA, Rat :?:

Send your wheels to Stockton Wheel. They can take your centers and make any steel wheel you want.

See if there is a wheel co. in Seattle. We had Willamette Wheel in Portland. Made my 14" rallys into 15 x 10.

2, was a while ago, thinking around $130.00 That was buying the blank and having them put them together.
There is Specialty wheel here in town but they are very steep in price and also kinda full of it. I need my wheels backspace redone. Willamette was $35 ea. Specialty wont do it. Jerks.
I will send mine to stockton too.

I guess one option would be to change the hubs to a 4.5" or 5" bolt pattern. I assume there must be a leverage limitation re. the 15: wheels on a 4" bolt center and I don't want to mfg special wheels. Anyone retrofitted hubs like this?

You can change the front over to 72-76 A body disc to get the larger bolt patern up fron. The rear just needs axles and 4.5" drums.

I have 15" rims on my car with the 4" bolt ppatern. No problems but it does use smaller wheel studs. 7/16 instead of 1/2"

I had mine made by Centerline with the 5x4 inch bolt pattern. Fronts are 15x5.5 and rears are 15x10's. If I was to do it over again, I would have used 15x8's in the rear, because the 10's really limit the tires available. My next rims for the rear are going to be 16x8's because then I will have tires available in higher speed ratings and also good sizes in drag radials.

I have 15x7 small bolt rallys with 225-60-15 Firestone firehawks on my 71 Scamp the wheels are 4'5" backspace and everthing fits good !
Heres a pic
newtires5sml.jpg

newtires5sml.jpg

SuperScamp said:
I have 15x7 small bolt rallys with 225-60-15 Firestone firehawks on my 71 Scamp the wheels are 4'5" backspace and everthing fits good !
Heres a pic
newtires5sml.jpg

Those look real nice...

I have 15x8 centerline autodrag satin wheels (2) small bolt pattern, and compomotive 3 pieces, everything you want to do with these, you got it, compomotive will do it... small bolt pattern, very lightweight... black star figur in the middle...
Very rare... very race...

newtires5sml.jpg

*thinks how glad he is to have a 75 a body w/front disc that he can part out when he gets the 2 door he dreams of.*

-
Back