-
Status
Not open for further replies.

troy.70R/T

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for some 73-76 A-body Disc break spindels. I am using them to convert my 70 Charger to disc breaks. I am new to this forum so not to sure if I will get all emails answered. If you could send your reply to [email protected] I will definently get them. I also have a 73 Dart swinger so I am A dart fan as well.

I have some.$100 plus shipping.

034.jpg

Thanks for the reply. Are the bearing and seal areas in good shape? Are you absolutly 100 percent that they are 73-76 A-body. I am new to the brake swap so I will just have to trust that someone is selling me the right spindels. Sorry it took so long to reply to your post but I had a hard time finding it. Like I said I might have a little trouble with this site untill I get used to it.

I'm not 100 percent sure.maybe someone can look and tell.They did come off a duster but not sure on the year.They appear to be in good shape.I remember them having the big bolt pattern rotors.I've had them about 3 years now.Thanks Mike

It's easier to tell if they are "A" body spindles if I can look at the face of the spindle (where the backing plate bolts on). Given the other indicators, removed from a duster, had big bolt pattern, and based on what I can see in the pics, you can rest assured these are the ones you want for your conversion. And I think they are a bargain at the price quoted. don't forget that you should also change your proportioning valve if you car was a drum/drum setup. Happy swapping.

I keep trying to down load a phot of some measurements but am not able to. I will try to describe what to measure. From the bottom of the top ball joint surface to the center of the hole that is used to machine the spindle it should measure 4-9/16 inches. from the face of the spindle(real close to the seal diameter to the end of the threads it should measure 5-1/2 inches. The large diameter bearing journal should be 1-3/8 (1.375) hope that helps. thanks again

I have clear face-on pic in one of my ads, but I'll tell you that the ones above are the correct ones for'73-up a body.
Ify you have doubts, the part numbers are usually stamped in the flat curved area on the outside of the upper balljoint hole. The area that faces you with the spindle on the car.
$100 is stealing them.

Mark.

Hey barracudaman Have you measured them yet? If they measure right I have the money waiting. By the way I was told that the part numbers would be hard to read. But just in case they can be read waht are the correct part numbers???

The economy must be bad! That price is a steal, and they fit in a flat rate box for shipping. :angry7:
I've had alot of buyers but no has come threw.I have it in a penzoil box ready to ship.:happy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back