need a 318 bellhousing for A230 tranny

-

Fitzgerald Grant

Reaction score
need a 318 bellhousing for A230 tranny. Application: 1972 plymouth valiant with 3 speed manual 3 on the tree

any small block bellhousing will work however the hole in the middle may be too big but you can still use it.I have a question though. I have a 71 Demon with a 318 and a A230 when i got it ,it had no shift rods from steering column to trans levers.Does both of your shift rods go directly from the column to the levers or does one of them go to a z bar similar to the automatic set up.Thanks would appreciate a reply

any small block bellhousing will work however the hole in the middle may be too big but you can still use it.I have a question though. I have a 71 Demon with a 318 and a A230 when i got it ,it had no shift rods from steering column to trans levers.Does both of your shift rods go directly from the column to the levers or does one of them go to a z bar similar to the automatic set up.Thanks would appreciate a reply
hi,i think i have the same configuration as yours. it looks similar to this example.
valiant3.jpg

-
Back