Not open for further replies.

jomoper

Mope or Nope
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
It seems my D/S torsion bar is sagging - has a groove where the factory exhaust rubbed against it . Anyways I'm looking for a good set of 340 or M/P .890 bars.
I have a set of 1" torsion bars to trade if that would interest anyone. I can't remember if I purchased them through PST or just suspension. Anyhow I can't use them without denting my headers for clearance . So I'm hoping to find something with closer to a factory diameter . While having enough strength to support my 360 and provide better handling . Let me know what ya got,thanks.

It seems my D/S torsion bar is sagging - has a groove where the factory exhaust rubbed against it . Anyways I'm looking for a good set of 340 or M/P .890 bars.
I have a set of 1" torsion bars to trade if that would interest anyone. I can't remember if I purchased them through PST or just suspension. Anyhow I can't use them without denting my headers for clearance . So I'm hoping to find something with closer to a factory diameter . While having enough strength to support my 360 and provide better handling . Let me know what ya got,thanks.

I've got a set of .870" torsion bars (340 bars or 318 w/AC). Be happy to trade for 1" bars. :D Shoot me a PM if you're interested, I'm only a couple hours from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back