-
Status
Not open for further replies.

eviper21

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
pretty much what the title says. The one in my car is disgustingly destroyed. i dont even wanna sit on it lol

and the dash pad is pretty destroyed also

doesnt have to be perfect, the cheaper the better since im most likley going to redo them a specific way.

oh crap duh -_-

sorry its a 73 duster

bench style front is what im looking for. Its a Gold duster, but i dont think that matters.

I have a Bench seat out of a 67 Barracuda it is dark blue but it is in great condition. I am not sure if its a drop in swap on a duster just wanted to throw it out there.

does anyone else know if its a drop in swap for a 73 duster??

and where you located?

I have one out of a 74 dart sport. Same thing as Duster has a tear on driver side but very usable. Let me know................

Black is prefered ...but what u got? Mine is just plain destroyed

the black ones are typically easy enough to rewrap with a sheet of vinyl. How bad is yours? do you think it's wrappable? i know mine was not.

No mines not rewrapable at all...if you look at my noobie thread in the welcome forum it has a picture of the interior

Ah, I see now lol. My original dash was in worse shape, if you can believe it. I got a core for ~$50 from a member here and I will probably just re-wrap it in vinyl. Good luck with the search. Check the classifieds ads daily, since there's always members here trying to sell stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back