Need A Good 318 La Block

-

Mad Dart

Nothing to see Here!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a little old 318 block sitting around that they want to get rid of?? I also will need the timing cover.............

Orange County California or Oceanside..........

Sending PM.

Got your pm, o side=ocean side ca or vista to be exact.

I sent my number and starting price which as stated is some what flexible.

Just let me know 1way or the other.

Oh yeah, one is a 71 block standard, the other is a 74 @ .030 over and crank is a cherry .010 under 340 cast crank that'll run as is.
Also have a couple steel cranks, but $$.

Thanks
Justin:cheers:

I didn't hear anything about mine, hope he's OK.

I think I'll keep mine.

Mad Dart, If you help me remove a 273 and 904 tranny from my Dart I'll give them to you...and I'll throw in the 7-1/4" rear end for free also! I'm serious.

I got a real nice one out of my '70 duster,too bad your on the west coast i'm on the east...:-D

He called & showed today, real nice guy.

Thanks louis!

Justin,

Sorry about the delay in getting with you earlier in the week. I had jury duty like I explained earlier.

Anyhow it was nice meeting you today along with your wife and beautiful
baby girl. I am going to order up those heads we spoke about either tomorrow which would be Saturday or Monday, just waiting for the Machine Shop to tell me the 340 Block is a go. I will try to break away from work and bring them down so you can check them out. I will PM you with some other questions or maybe just call you.

Oh yeah you said you would take 250.00 for the 4spd trans correct???

Just joking, but on a serious note if you ever want to sell it let me know!!

Thanks again.

I didn't hear anything about mine, hope he's OK.

I think I'll keep mine.

Sorry about not getting back to you. Work was crazy and then Jury Duty the following week. I should have at least called you, my bad!!! Sorry about that.
I picked up 2 318 blocks and 2 timing covers from 1wild today. He is about 30 minutes from me. Very educated guy when it comes to MOPAR for sure!!!!
I learned alot from my trip to his place. Was great!!

Mad Dart, If you help me remove a 273 and 904 tranny from my Dart I'll give them to you...and I'll throw in the 7-1/4" rear end for free also! I'm serious.

Back in the day I would take you up on that. Self Employed, 3 kids and a monster nut to crack every month changed all that.............haaaaaaaaa

You live in Murrieta also...........Cool.

-
Back