Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I think I may be needing a sb 904 for my sons 73 dart Sport. Not completely sure yet. I am working on a few problems here but good chance it is gonna happen. I would like to get one as close to Cincinnati,ohio as possible. May have to go with a sb 727 if you have one. re-do the driveshaft. I just want to see what is out there. would like to get one that has the TQ with it. for a daily driver car, nothing fancy. It has to be a good working one. let me know what, where and how much if you have anything.Thanks,Bill

The transmission shop I worked with can build you one really nice, but it's in Georgia.

I have a good tranny shop right here that just done my 727 in my Duster but I am not looking to put out that kind of cash on this car. I am looking for something to throw in it for my son to drive occasionally till we get his 340 built and he has a 4 speed going in it. I thought someone might have something out of a car they are parting or changing out motor/tranny kinda thing. Hell, most of the time they throw them away.

My friend has one just rebuilt, spent I think $900 on it pretty sure it has a shift kit and is a lockup tranny only has about 150 miles on it as he decided to swap to a manual. He is asking $600 we are only four hours away from you.

that is more than what I am looking for. I can have this one rebuilt at the tranny shop here for $600.00. I am looking for one that is good used for $100-150.00.

just bought one out of a 71 Swinger . $100.00 with TQ. Thanks Bruce for giving me the CL listing.

the man said he bought a 71 Swinger from a friend of his who had a 318/904/7.25 setup in it for his friends sons car. the boy drove this car back and forth to school everyday. problem comes in last winter the boy didn't drain the water and put anti freeze in it. split the 318 at the intake. the guy bought the car and pulled the drivetrain and stuck a 360/727/8.75 in it. now he is selling the tranny and rearend that you see in the ad. I talked to him for awhile on the phone. he is an older guy and he also is a truck driver. I hope he wouldn't jerk a fellow driver around. But if he does, I know where to find him for a more in depth conversation.know what I mean. thanks for the heads up on the listing though. I think this will be fine. I asked God to lead me in the right direction and I don't think this was a coincidence that it fell in my lap this easily.thanks,Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back