need a good water neck

-

jivemother33

Reaction score
need a good water neck ... tired of theses cheap chrome junk .. maybe SS or some thing .. i am running a eddy air gap intake small block realy dont want a cast one .. any one got any sugjestions

Arent the chevy and mopars the same thing?
Did you see the chevy versions in stainless? They are nice.
I dont like the straight up ones.

Damn, the other fittings they make are nice too!
I like the angled heater hose fittings.

Man this motor is gonna cost 12k by the time I'm done...in 2018. lol

Arent the chevy and mopars the same thing?
Did you see the chevy versions in stainless? They are nice.
I dont like the straight up ones.

Damn, the other fittings they make are nice too!
I like the angled heater hose fittings.

Man this motor is gonna cost 12k by the time I'm done...in 2018. lol

I think you're right. The mopar and chevy have the same bolt pattern water neck. If you look on summit racing for chevy water necks, there's literally hundreds. LOL

I think you're right. The mopar and chevy have the same bolt pattern water neck. If you look on summit racing for chevy water necks, there's literally hundreds. LOL

yep I cant believe the balls on some of these places though.
140 bucks for a water neck...DAMN!!!!

But those stainless ones are definitely pretty! Same goes for their heater hose 45 fittings. I like them...I wish they made the whole mopar set like they do for chevy. I want my heater hoses to route a certain way and those would be nice to do that. Cometic water neck gasket too...hmmm.

I got a 2300 dollar escrow overage check in the mail today....uh...huhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuh....:toothy10:

I like the stuff from CSR too, but Billet aluminum only looks good for so long. The stainless I imagine would last forever.

I bought and have used the billet aluminum from Mancini's and have no problems from it. Look really good.

Four Seasons part number 84909 is cast aluminum and runs about $10. Good solid piece that is easy to get at any (real) auto parts store and best of all, it don't leak!

need a good water neck ... tired of theses cheap chrome junk .. maybe SS or some thing .. i am running a eddy air gap intake small block realy dont want a cast one .. any one got any sugjestions

Which ever one you buy, cheap or expensive, take it to a machine shop and have a .010" cut taken off the flange. This will make sure it's flat and leave tiny spiral grooves to help sealing.

-
Back