...Need a jump start

-

lawndart360

Reaction score
In some ways, I have made a ton of progress, in others, I have a loooong way to go! As life happens, sometimes the hobbies have to take a back seat, with any luck, should be some photos attached.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 019.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 156
  • 018.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 037.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 171
Your right on both accounts. You have a lot done ,But still quit a bit to go. Doing this everyday for a living I can give you 1 piece of advice that helps with every project in my shop. Break down the remaining task in to smaller jobs. Make a list of what needs to be done first and start one job and finish it before moving on to another task. The car looks great. Just keep moving at it will get done.
Also I see your in Ohio. Head out to the Columbus Good Guys show. That will get you re focused.....LOL
Tim

I lost a lot of my earlier pictures due to a computer crash. Very clean car that was disassembled to absolutely nothing. Only metal work was hand formed lower quarters about 3" inches high behind the wheels. 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 gears. US CarTool's laser cut subframe connectors, mid 90's magnum 360 - complete with 46RH/518 OD trans, complete wiring harness transplant from the doner vehicle. Summit's single stage Viper Yellow sprayed in the garage, started color-sanding as noted in some of the pic's. 1" torsion bars and complete front end rebuild to include poly bushing everywhere but the lowers. Custom Trans tunnel and torsion cross-member to make room for the trans. Planned a big block build but settled for somewhat late-model fuel injection reliability with overdrive trans. Haven't even touched it this year other than a short drive up and down the drive........

I do mine by sporting event. Sounds goofy but it works for me.

Head out to the shop, flip on the radio (Rangers, Stars, Mavericks, Cowboys, college...) work until it ends!

.....and it's cooler at night.

I REALLY like your Dart.:glasses7:

-
Back