Need a measurement, Mopar spring relocation kit.

-

Tincup

Reaction score
Anyone out there have the Mp spring relocation kit for A-body? I woul just like to know how wide the gap is in the front hanger. I purchased a kit from Magnum force and the gap is 3.25" seams a little wide for my 2.5" springs.

Mine had a step in it. only worry about the inner section near where the studs are. It was actually pretty hard to get the spring bushings in that region.

Anyone out there have the Mp spring relocation kit for A-body? I woul just like to know how wide the gap is in the front hanger. I purchased a kit from Magnum force and the gap is 3.25" seams a little wide for my 2.5" springs.

2-7/8" on the MP kit. BTW, if anyone reading this is buying an MP A-body spring rolocation kit. Save yourself $50 and buy the B-body kit. The only difference is the diameter of the leaf spring centering bolt hole in the spring perch. You can use a slice of CM tube to make it fit the A-body bolt. Just a little tip from someone who knows.

MOPAR or No Car!

2-7/8" on the MP kit. BTW, if anyone reading this is buying an MP A-body spring rolocation kit. Save yourself $50 and buy the B-body kit. The only difference is the diameter of the leaf spring centering bolt hole in the spring perch. You can use a slice of CM tube to make it fit the A-body bolt. Just a little tip from someone who knows.

MOPAR or No Car!

The rear shackle pins/bushings are a different diameter as well. The B/E kit bushing don't fit in stock A body leaf springs.

-
Back