Need a pic of '66 Dart tailpanel

-

hemidart1

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone could post a pic of the trunk panel on a Dart 270 and GT. I want to see what the piece looks like.

thanks

Al.

Here's a shot of my 66 GT:

ff05.jpg

pic didn't work. I don't need one, I just picked up one off a '66 Canadian Valiant and want to see if it's the same as a '66 Dart panel.

Al.

it looks the same but has no holes for the word "Dart". The name Valiant is on the trunk lid.
I'll post a pic this week.
Al.

Here is a picture of the Tailpanel on my 1966 Dart 270 Hardtop.

(Click to enlarge)

Thanks,
Clint S
San Gabriel (Los Angeles)

Al, mine is stripped down and in epoxy primer right now so I don't know if that will help you or not. Mine is the 66 Valiant Signet, and has the wide, ribbed, trim panel between the tail lights, and the V-A-L-I-A-N-T letters are individual chromed pieces that are studded and insert through holes in the trunk lid, and held on with twist nuts from inside the lid.

the 66 dart I' m parting out has a very nice 270 trim level panel-- look at the posted pics-- thanks

mopowers said:
Here's a pic of mine. Sorry the other pic didn't work.

Ok, your tail panel looks more like a 65 with the trim it has on it. Or did they use the same onn some 66's. I know mine didn't ook like that. But my 65 does.

Don't quote me on this, but I think the 66 Dart GT's had the same panel trim as the 65s. Does anyone need one by the way?? I smoothed mine out and am probably going to try to sell it along with my other trim one of these days.

-
Back