-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a matching set of A-Pillar moldings in solid shape, color unimportant....NO flaking plastic.....need 'em decent.....

AND, a set of rear wheel well covers (plastic, fold down rear seat option).

What have ye? Quote me with shipping to 33541.....Have immediate cash by Paypal........

Doc Marino

I am going to a yard full of these 73-76 cars, hopefully tomorrow, i may be able to get a pair. What color is your cars interior? Those stay pretty decent here in mn, i will look.

It's a white interior, but everything is gettin' a new finish..SO, white would be good, but it really doesn't matter.......

Just have to be flexible and no cracks or big gouges etc.....no flaky stuff.......Already have plenty of those.

JUST ADDED.....need a set of rear wheel well covers too.......(plastic, fold down rear seat option)

It's a white interior, but everything is gettin' a new finish..SO, white would be good, but it really doesn't matter.......

Just have to be flexible and no cracks or big gouges etc.....no flaky stuff.......Already have plenty of those.

JUST ADDED.....need a set of rear wheel well covers too.......(plastic, fold down rear seat option)

Damn, 5 years ago I parted out my 73 Duster with the fold down seat, it had a white interior, never pulled them out before it went to the crusher :wack:

I will let you know on those pillar covers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back