Need a running Slant 6!!!

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
hello:

i am a college student with a 68 dodge dart with the slant. it is got 300K plus on is and its wore out. the taper is really bad and it knocks. im a college student going to wyotech in sacramento Ca. this is my only mode of transport. if u have one that u can sell for cheap or spare i would be super grateful!

ed

thx

well i have the one out of my 70 with the 904 trany. it ran when it was pulled out but thats been a handfull of years. so it prolly needs to be gone through. its been up at a buddy of mines place ill call him and see if its still there. if it is and your interested you can have it if you can come pick it up. let me know if your interested and we can go from there.

joe.

well I have one you can have, free. But you got to come pick it up. I am a ways from you in socal Near palm springs. It is a 225 out of a 75 Duster. I allso have a rear end and a 3/speed manual colum shifter trans AKA 3 on the tree if you want that too.

Burnt and Dingo, That was very thoughtful of you guys to help a young college kid get back on the road. I have a 225 also and would have offered if he was near me. You are good guys and will be blessed someday.

sorry ed ive been out of town. ill send you a pm with the info you need.

hey thanks for everyones efforts! i greatly respect u guys for helpin me out. i mean i know that these older mopars... hell any of these mopars are not so easy or CHEAP to find parts for.

P.s. i like to see what kind of conversations get started off of these threads!!

well I have one you can have, free. But you got to come pick it up. I am a ways from you in socal Near palm springs. It is a 225 out of a 75 Duster. I allso have a rear end and a 3/speed manual colum shifter trans AKA 3 on the tree if you want that too.

If you still have that clutch/transmission setup, could you PM me?

-
Back