need a sand blaster

-
Like a cabinet type? We got one from Harbor Freight I think it was, theres a Northern Tools around here in the DFW area also. They have the smaller hand held ones too that are really cheap and do a so so job. They carry all the blasting media too so its like one stop shopping.

they have a hand held fully self contained one except for an air hose, a member here bought one for like $30 bucks and stripped the engine compartment down to bare metal.

This is a 30 harbor freight worked very well. Nice part is there isnt much to it meaning its easy and simple. Also I used the black blast media it worked VERY well at cutting. i even recycled the media and it cut the second time around.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 001.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 143
  • 002.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 126
I am getting a 15 pound portable soda blaster fromr HF for 99 bucks to blast some paint off of plastic...it also works with heavier soda for removing paint from metal...they also have the sand blasters that can use media like glass beads in different grits...Northern Tools is also good but more pricey...also Eastwood Paints has a Hand held gravity feed one that looks pretty good and can shoot many different types of media except soda..

-
Back