Need a speedometer pointer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pm me your address and give me a couple of days. I'll look around for you.

LOL. I guess I should have put it here instead of PM'ing you.:D

I didn't have one after all.

are you just looking for one that you can use the needle out of if so im sure i have one but the speedo itself is junk it doesnt turn if you can take the needle out it would work for you. Let me know Justin

Mike, does it look like it would work on a Dart speedometer? I can't remember what the truck speedo looks like , been awhile since I had one.
Bob

are you just looking for one that you can use the needle out of if so im sure i have one but the speedo itself is junk it doesnt turn if you can take the needle out it would work for you. Let me know Justin

Yes Justin, I just need the needle out of a junk one. I've got a pretty decent dash cluster but the needle is broken. Pm me a price and address and I'll get back to you.
Bob

I looked through my junk, and I've got a '69 valiant cluster that looks like it'd be a better fit. Still $5 plus shipping?

Thanks for the offer dusterdood, but jjr426 has what I needed. He let me know in a pm a little while ago.
Thanks again, Bob

hey gerty just wanted to make sure this is what you want.Just checking to make sure it will work. Justin

jeepwheels 001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back