-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My brother has a 73 Dart Sport. He bought it with shaved door handles and has twice closed the doors with keys inside. The last time he has to punch the trunk lock. His son wants to buy him a lock cylinder and bezel as a gift. Anyone have one?

Also, I bought an electric trunk release from someone here on FABO, so if anyone has one of those, that would be cool as well.

Huh. I never even thought to look new. That looks just like it, though. Thanks! Still need the electric popper, though.

It has worked for everyone who bought it that I have sent the link to. I don't have any idea of what the popper looks like. When you get one please post a picture so I can gain some knowledge on that.

It has worked for everyone who bought it that I have sent the link to. I don't have any idea of what the popper looks like. When you get one please post a picture so I can gain some knowledge on that.

I have a new one for my Dart that I haven't installed yet. It is the latch assembly that the lock cylinder's rod would turn. It looks like a factory unit but has an electric motor built in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back