Need all pulleys for 70 340 with aluminum pump, need radiator also...and brackets

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70dusterpink

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need pulleys for 70 340 with aluminum pump. Need 2 groove crank, water pump, powersteering...

Need radiator for 1970 duster... Something to cool a 340.

Need powersteering bracket for aluminum pump

See I keep tham cause they are comical, some at least..like this one where I was refering in a pm to rumblefish about a guy who posted a question about a ''purple streak'' cam.lol
''purple streak'' cams rule!

'I hear they're coming out with the new 'brown streak'' line next, you'll feel more power in the seat of yer pants or your $ back.'

At least I was amused , and thats all that counts.LOL

I have a radiator from my 340 demon. Its not the original. When I rebuiltthe motor I bought a brand new one. Never had any problems keeping my car cool with it. Im selling cause Im the 5.7 hemi openings are on the opposite sides. I will give you a good deal on it, and pics if you are interested. pm me if you are interested, Aj.

iv got all single alt only set and a set of po/st and alt...dbl crank and sngl w/pump..have a nice set of brkts for the alt ..just crohoned and por 15 black... priv email me ill send you pics.. j

Is there a difference between early and late SB Mopar pulleys? I have an early 340 engine with aluminum water pump and the billet pulley set I bought off E bay doesn't align correctly. The crank pulley needs to be about 1/4 inch further out or water pump pulley closer in. I checked them on a 273 I have and they were off on it also.
TIA

Yes,the alum pump pulleys are deeper than the cast iron pulleys. It sounds like your pullys are mismatched. You can measure from where the pulley will rest on the pump & measure from there to where the groove is on crank pulley so you know how deep of a pulley to use. The ones I have listed all came from the same 70-up engine

Thanks Sedanman,
I sent an email to the seller, CVF Racing and he informed me that there were two different crank pulleys available. Of course I got the wrong one, he's sending me the correct one and I'm sending him back the one I have. There's one for the aluminum water pump outlet on the passenger side, pre-70 and a post '70 that is a different depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back