need clutch

-

rsr

Reaction score
i have a 1970 duster with 426 max wedge making 525 hp . have 4 sp clutch needs to be replace .whats a good brand and a reasonable price clutch. i put one in about 3 yrs ago. next i cant remember if it was a 10inch or a 10.5 rsr8)

ive been using a center force for about 12 years,,and it works great,,,and best bang for the buck i think,,,

i also have a heavy hays gold cover 3 finger and disc,,that has low miles on it,,if your i need ill let it go CHEAP,,,let me know,,,[email protected]

what size clutch would a 426 wedge take

i would think an 11 inch,,,but a good 10 1/2 would do the trick on the street,,all depends what fly wheel you have

Anything but a Hay's, Center force dual friction is working great for me at this point.

nothing wrong with a hays,,,you just need a strong left leg and a solid fire wall,,

I have a heavy duty diaphram clutch and billet steel flywheel. both are RAM pieces...

i have a hayes flywheel. it started out wiTH A HAYES CLUTCH AND PRESSURE PLATE BUY IT CAME A PART THE FLYWHEEL IS SUPPOSE TO BE BALANCE WITH tHE CRANK WHAT I GOT IN IT NOW IS A BORG AN WARNER SET UP LAST ABOUT 3 YRS WONT HOLD .MY MOTOR FACTORY CAME 425 HP ITS BORE 60 OVER NEVER DYNO TESTED BUT FIGURE UP TO ABOUT 510 HP

-
Back