Need CMR Hardware changes and mild tuning I got a guy

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Guys I finally got through to Diablosport and got my CMR tuning software reactivated with my new laptop I had locked my last ip address from them. I can handle most MILD changes like injector scaling ( using 5.7 with 6.1 injectors I can adjust the fuel trims) I can turn off tcm's I can disable rear O2's I can adjust idle speed, I can add a 2 bar if you want to run boost, I can do some mild tuning with datalog's, and I can tell your pcm if you have a manual trans. PM me if you need something done and I will do what I can.

Oh I should tell you guys I attended EFI 101 paid for by mustang dyno's and have a certificate but I haven't had a ton of experience in full dyno tunes at WOT just a lot of part throttle drivability stuff.

The modern hemi needs custom tuning to make it work the Diablosport Chip Master Revolution is a software the with the aid of a diablo Predator will communicate with the pcm used and allows you to change all of the operating parameters.

So someone could email me their stock tune file and I can modify it and email it back to them. This is a service that a lot of shops charge huge bucks for but I don't see the need to gouge in order to do it.

So with an auto pcm can you turn off the trans so that the pcm wont look for it?

Its amazing how difficult they made it to tune a Chrysler. With Ford and GM you can change live data with a program and a cable. Not so easy with a Mopar, we need to pull the program, change it and dump it back in, terrible....If something has changed, someone let me know..

man thats cool. if i was at a point where i needed tuning i would hit you up. but that is a long way down the road still. i gotta get the motor in the car, and get it up and running with the tune I already have, (leaving the turbos venting to the air, then ill take itto a tuner hook up the intake charge pipe and let them have at it.

-
Back