NEED complete 1970 Dodge Dart V8 polygraphite front bushing set needed!...Where??

-

schultec14

Reaction score
I have a 1970 V8 dodge dart that is in need of a complete front end bushing set...the stock bushings are all cracked and rotten...I would like to purchase a polygraphite..? (not rubber ones) complete set of bushings for it. I would like to purchase a nice set, not ones that will squeak in a little amount of time... Where can I find one of these??

Please advise!!'
Thank you,
-ANTHONY

Why is it that some companies have the lower control arm bushings in polygraphite, and PST only has them in rubber and recommends them in rubber? Is there something I should be aware of? This is the deciding factor on one of these kits for me...

You will want the regular rubber for the lower control arm bushings...The problem with the poly lowers is that they tend to slide out when you try to press the LCA pivot shaft in. And also, if you have poly lower bushings, when you have them installed and tighten the nut, sometimes the bushing rotates, and messes it all up...So it is recommended to stay with oem style rubber for the LCA bushing, and PST doesn't sell them anymore because of all the related problems with poly lower bushings...So again, I would get the rubber bushings...

-
Back