Status
Not open for further replies.

El Viento

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Screenshot_20210703-142519.png
Good day fellow enthusiasts ! ! ! I have a 1965 Dodge Dart, 4 Door, Base 225/cu in.

This particular model has the "shorter" height DART letters along the rear Qtr. Panel as I've learned there are 2 different heights, (the taller letters being for 67+ Dart's)....if there is anyone with just the T available in the shorter height, or even all the letters, I'm willing to pay good money for it.

I consider myself an awesome Member to do business with and a few Veteran Members can attest to my being serious and quick with the monies when you have what I need (SMILE).

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to working with you.....if it's of any interest, I am NOT using the 65's original antennae which I have, in excellent shape, WITH the base and wires of you'd like to trade for it....either way, please let me know and we'll do business.

D.R.

Last edited:
Post a photo and a tape measurement of what you are looking for, google photo or one of the other letters you have

Layson’s has the correct 65 letter as a set

I do indeed understand that Laysons has a repop set and I am considering them as my absolute last and final option. I've read things about that Company that I prefer to not be part of, and if I can find a scrapper with the same original Chrysler parts, I'd rather go through them or even maybe swap it up to original 67+ years letters (as long as it's in its original state), even though it'll be the wrong period....I'm not too strict of a MOPAR fan that needs only MOPAR correct period parts really....

I'm not too stuck on being original...
especially with mounting European Wheels drilled for Audi, BMW and VW going on the Dart as its main pair of shoes - so we'll see what shakes out....

Last edited:
I've read things about that Company that I prefer to not be part of
please elaborate a bit so we all might know what they could be doing that would make you not want to buy from them. I am neither for or against them at this point

Did you find out the height? I've got a set, but I don't know if they're the right ones. Bad news is, one stud is broken off the T.

20210710_200206.jpg

20210710_200215.jpg

20210710_200501.jpg

20210710_200535.jpg

Did you find out the height? I've got a set, but I don't know if they're the right ones. Bad news is, one stud is broken off the T.

Mojack, you are absolutely spot on with your set. They are exactly the height and width of the set on my 65 (4 Door). And if the bad news is that the T is missing the stud, I'll take that news twice a day everyday and still make it work. SMILE. PM Sent

Mojack to the rescue with a Stockton to Malone assist of the ages ! ! ! Thank you so very MUCH for taking the time to go through what you had around ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back