Status
Not open for further replies.

War1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello FOABs,

I need a door Pin and bushings kit for 65 valiant. Checking on line but only running into 66 and up. Any leads are appreciated!!!

UPDATE- found it on Layson's Restoration $15 per kit x2 plus $10 shipping= $40 even. Quite a bit seeing that Ebay has sellers with free shipping and these are light smaller parts. Oh well what are you gonna do?

Thanks folks,
War1

Hello FOABs,

I need a door Pin and bushings kit for 65 valiant. Checking on line but only running into 66 and up. Any leads are appreciated!!!

UPDATE- found it on Layson's Restoration $15 per kit x2 plus $10 shipping= $40 even. Quite a bit seeing that Ebay has sellers with free shipping and these are light smaller parts. Oh well what are you gonna do?

Thanks folks,
War1

Check your local auto parts stores. There is a company called "Dorman" who make pin and bushing kits for cheap. They cover all makes of cars. I just put a set in my 69 Cuda about 6 months ago and the doors are still perfect closing and opening.

sscuda
:glasses7:

Thanks Folks,

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Layson's purchase. I wanted to get'er out of the way. Thanks just the same FOAB's.

Laysons..........Good luck.

They have the hinge kit in the Help section at all the chain auto part stores for around $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back