-
Status
Not open for further replies.

staygold711

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
will pay good $ also $ for fast delivery, glass i have on there is chipped and i have red tape over the hole for now, also need license plate light plastic, just the plastic that the bulb sits on. Thanks Stay Gold

SO THE CAR CAUGHT FIRE YESTER DAY. Thanks for all the response to my first ever post. The guy before me wiring job(a job I was getting quotes to repair already) caught the underside dash through the fire wall to the relay on fire. so with one hand i was on with 911 and the other i was popping the hood to pull the relay and then the hot battery cable. I got the fire out before the fire truck showed but it was a scary minute. the whole cabin filled with white smoke. It's at"Classics by Steve" in Emeryville Ca now. once I know whats going on with the wiring I will still need the tail light, Thanks Stay Gold

74dartswingerlens.jpg
Is this what your looking for .This is a passengers side frame and tail lens for a 74 dart swinger . Anyone interested? 20 bucks + shipping

Well I have the drivers side tail light lense. PM me about it.
the wire job the guy before me did caught fire where he hot wired the dome light and push button start to the relay. I got out in time to pull the relay off the battery and the red battery cable itself. right now the car is at a shop "Classics by Steve" in Emeryville CA. But i will still need the glass later. I just don't know how long to fix all the wiring so... I will get back asap thanks for responding. Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back