need exhaust help!!!

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
Hey dudes,
Just put in a set of cheap headers hedman "nightmare fit".
I was going to hook up the existing exhaust but it was bent alittle when i hit the train tracks "other post"
Anyway they are in now i need exhaust from the headers back.
what's the most decent inexpensive way to go?
x n the flow masters for somthing similar i guess something with alittle growl.
thanks in advance

I was very happy putting the Summit kit on Joyce's Dart. If you want to hear the clips I posted, let me know and I will find the original thread.

Ditto on my Jegs exhaust. Probably the same maker as the summitt kit LOL.

The 318 is a low compresion engine, and the exhaust note is mello. I know even if it had some decent squeezzeee in the cylinders, it would still be on thequite side but it is noticeable, just not a mean machine sound. Hey, call me old, but at least I can here the stero @ 65 mph without the need to crank it up.

At about/around $200 with mufflers, it was a great deal for a true dual exhaust that slipped toghter and bolted right up. I'd do it again.

Ditto on my Jegs exhaust. Probably the same maker as the summitt kit LOL.

The 318 is a low compresion engine, and the exhaust note is mello. I know even if it had some decent squeezzeee in the cylinders, it would still be on thequite side but it is noticeable, just not a mean machine sound. Hey, call me old, but at least I can here the stero @ 65 mph without the need to crank it up.

At about/around $200 with mufflers, it was a great deal for a true dual exhaust that slipped toghter and bolted right up. I'd do it again.
Thanks got a link?

Cool, the idle is slower and lower toned.

I think i might go ahead and buy the dynamax super turbos and then just get turn downs and do tail pipes later.
my only question is do i get offset in/out or offset in center out if i plan on doing tails later???

Tail pipes later....off set in and out.
While your cobling up the exhaust yourself, you might as well get an "X" pipe and fit it in.

-
Back