[WANTED] Need Fender for 1964 Plymouth Fury + front end parts

Cars and Mopar Parts Wanted

1. Evanfrucht

Evanfrucht Member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Contact Seller
    Hi,

I have a 1964 plymouth fury with some front end damage. I really need a drivers side front fender and other various front end parts? Supports, crossmembers, filler panels, hood script trim, and more. I'm on a budget but have cash in hand. I am going to spring fling I can prepay or put down a deposit if you have fenders you can bring.

I'm in Los Angeles and am unable to drive more than about 100 or so miles tops. Local is much prefered but would also be willing to have shipped by Greyhound for right parts.

Any tips help, if you buddy has one in his attic, or if you know of anyone who parts these early b's out maybe?

Thanks !

2. valiantpatrol

valiantpatrol FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    On either the Inland Empire or San Diego craigslist there is a seller who has quite a trove of early "B" body parts and cars for sale. His ad says he's in Bonsall, CA (location) specifically. To find his ad I put Mopar in the search box after selecting the automotive parts category.

3. Demonracer

Demonracer 71 Demon 00 Ram 16 Chrysler 300S 05 Caravan FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    I know where are a ton for parts for you 64 Plymouth, but they are in Texas. Shipping would be a killer.

4. Evanfrucht

Evanfrucht Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. I found his ad and contacted him, said he doesnt think he has what I need, but we're talking now. Still looking...

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 6:46 PM
  5. g413

g413 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    Check "oem-parts-from-the-past" on eBay. About 6 weeks ago they got a 64 Belvedere and were selling all the parts from it. I got the fender you were looking for $385 and that included shipping. However, many other parts that you need may still be there.

For the fender on the other side, I ordered a "front fender lower rear repair panel" from AMD. With the part they sent a catalog along. I had no idea they made that many S/M parts for the old Mopars. Supposedly, they're not making any more Mopar parts, but they list a lot of stuff.

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 12:42 AM
  6. Evanfrucht

Evanfrucht Member

Local Time:
    Thank you I've bought from him in the past and check his stuff all the time. I'd probabaly rather not have this shipped if I can help it. Ill check out AMD to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.