!!!!!!need fender tag decoded to get paint code!!!!!!!!

-

duster360

Reaction score
I need some help decoding this fender tag so I can get the paint code for my car. I hope there is enough info here to get it. The tag is in rough shape and hard to read because battery acid from a previous got on it and ate it up. I couldn't make out the number where the question mark is. I have no idea where the paint code is in there.

LH 23 31 5 135
C2? 103271
2 H4T SS1 Y

Guess I need to look at the fender tag closer because that definitly ain't it. The color on the car in the picture is the original paint. Never been repainted. But it does need a paint job. Looks more like the cream color.

I meant picture of the fender tag lol. The C2? is the scheduled production date C = December 2? this number is also located on the core support on the left side top and weather strip lip on left q-pnl it likely starts 72c2?103271

TRM
H4T INTERIOR: High Trim Grade, Vinyl Split Bench Seats.

PNT
SS1 PAINT: Monotone Yellow Paint.

UBS
Y OTHER: Medium Tan Metallic Upper Door Frame Color.

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/paintChipCharts/_1967PaintChipCharts-01.shtml?load_img=3

Thanks rocky js. You nailed it on the exterior and interior colors. I think I may go for the sunfire yellow instead. It seems to have just a little more color to it but not too much yellow.

where you located in Ala? I am in Coker outside Tuscaloosa. Nice looking 67, Joe

-
Back