-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Radio antenna that is complete everything from top of antenna through the fender and to the radio. ( no longer need)

Somebody put a single din CD player in it and the cd don't work so looking for reg old inexpensive nothing special radio and 6x9 and maybe even door speakers.

Complete headliner with bows in black

Decent visors in black

Rear view mirror

Maybe set of four matching big bolt pattern wheels. These will have to be somewhat stock back spacing so they fit my car without mods and width plus be 14 inch so I can use my current tires. i have stock steel with covers right now off the 74 i had for v-8 swap parts

needed to get rid of my one wheel peel rear differential so if anybody has any sure grip or other rear diff stuff for an 8.25 (originally came out of a 74 factory v-8 swinger)

Thanks and I'm sure I'll think if more now if I can just afford it all. Lol

if anybody messaged me please do so again. i seemed like i had two messages but when i clicked on the message link there was nothing in there

Got some basic Pioneer 6x 9 coaxials ( bought about 10 years ago,installed..), never been used.. If interested, I will send you pictures.

Got some basic Pioneer 6x 9 coaxials ( bought about 10 years ago,installed..), never been used.. If interested, I will send you pictures.

sure why not

gonna look around some today at stuff on like ebay and what not to see what might be available as a set and of course the free shipping is always nice lol but i would much rather buy from the folks here if possible

Might wanna check with sedanman, he's usually got a lot of stuff and I've dealt with him, he's a good guy.

could use some tail light housings as well. the reverse light pigtails in mine are crap and dont work

I have the rear view mirror and nice visors PM me if you still need them

Visors mirror taillight housings

I have not heard back yet on the visor and mirror but I have not heard from anybody yet on the taillight housings shoot me a message with what she would want for them shipped to 05753

Thanks Don

I have an extra rear bumper and brackets if you need them. The bumper needs refinishing and the brackets have been blasted. I may have a v-8 radiator and some odds and ends. I am in central N.H. near the big lake. Tom

I have an extra rear bumper and brackets if you need them. The bumper needs refinishing and the brackets have been blasted. I may have a v-8 radiator and some odds and ends. I am in central N.H. near the big lake. Tom

Thank you I just put a new aluminum radiator in it and my rear bumper really just needs to tail light housings as the bumper itself is probably in pretty much the same shape as the one you have it's in good shape it's not rusted or job but could use some refinishing but I'm okay with that as a driver for now

gonna have to hold off on parts for now ughh had to do an emergency replacement of the tub/shower today.thanks for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back