-
Status
Not open for further replies.

roadblaster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Only looking for very nice parts. Need rear bumper, left fender, both door shells, trunk lid, one small bolt disc brake hub, two trunk hinges. Please bear with me for answers, I'm new to this, and very busy. Thanks.

Got a driver's door with glass but shipping would be a killer! Also got a bare disc hub - no races or lugs

darten jack...I lost you somehow. I'm computer handicapped. Please try me again. Hey 65dartman, my uncle bob flew f104's for the RCAF. I'm interested.Nice car caferacerx. Mines got a new 8@3quarter and all the susp@the body but some of my panels are a bit tough.It's also a 360-4sp.Car is done and waiting for doner panels to finish.

I have a pair of trunk hinges if you still need them. $25.00 for the pair and you pay the shipping. Do you need the bumper mounts or just the bumper. I have a couple sets of bumper mounts all blasted and painted also. Let me know, Geof

if the pins are still in the hinges and they work I'll take them. I have bumper brakets but need a blade. E-mail me at, [email protected] and let me know how to pay you and we'll sort out the shipping. I haven't done this before so let me know if I've done something wrong. Thanks john. Monday night at dinner.

hey 65 dartman I would like your hub and the drivers door if its real nice. E-mail me at [email protected] and tell me how you would like to proceed. It's monday night. Thanks...john.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back