need get a car from Kentucky to Virginia

-

65-440

Reaction score
Ok, I might be picking up a 68 coronet from a guy in Jenkins ,Kentucky. Right over the Virginia border. I posted in the transportation thread but not sure how often it gets checked. I am trying to figure out what it's going to take to get the car to me in Virginia beach, va. Any of you guys up for a trip? !!

I used to live about twenty minutes from Jenkins. I would have helped you out if I still did. Best of luck on your search, not many members around the eastern kentucky region.

Not many members in ky period. I'm in the more western area and my truck has a blown trans so I'm not much help...

Is it driveable? The last time I shipped a car I put it out on one of the websites and got a quote I was happy with. If they can't drive it on and off the trailer you're probably going to have a harder time.
Jon

Is it driveable? The last time I shipped a car I put it out on one of the websites and got a quote I was happy with. If they can't drive it on and off the trailer you're probably going to have a harder time.
Jon

X2. I paid $800 to transport a 66 Barracuda from Racine, WI to Virginia Beach. I drove it on the trailer in Racine and two days later I drove it off the trailer in Virginia Beach (I took a plane!).

X2. I paid $800 to transport a 66 Barracuda from Racine, WI to Virginia Beach. I drove it on the trailer in Racine and two days later I drove it off the trailer in Virginia Beach (I took a plane!).

That's not bad ! Yes the car is running / driving. Who did you go through ? And who are you !!!

That's not bad ! Yes the car is running / driving. Who did you go through ? And who are you !!!

Just saw this. I used Nationwide Transport http://nationwidetransportservices.com. A guy there, Mark Craven really hooked me up. They're brokers so they just make the connection between you and the transport.

I'm Terry, moved to Va Bch 3 years ago. Been a MoPar guy all my life. Looked for a 66 Barracuda for years before finding one. First one I got was in Sedley, VA, then I went to Racine, WI for one with a more solid body.

Are you a member of Tidewater Mopar Club? If not, we meet at TCC Auto Center off Kempsville Rd in Chesapeake at 7 pm the second Tuesday of every month.

Attachments

• Racine Transport.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 54
Try J&S transport also- they have an online quote deal that works really well. I have used them 3 times now and they have been great.

-
Back