Need Head Help?

-
Thank you for the input I have headers and an offy 4bbl intake. I have a head laying around too I guess its just a matter of getting a cam valves and putting it together...

i always like a question or too about the leaning tower of power/ blue buzzin half dozen. your teachers were right except try more like up of 500hp if done right i have seem dual four barrel intakes (as well as single offy makes a goods one). so i would advise a single 4bbl intake with 600 edelbrock 280/484 camcraft cam 10.5-1 compression piston, nice head port job/matching intake bigger valves minor ect msd ect. that will make 300+ easy + streetable with a little lump

Thank you for the input I have headers and an offy 4bbl intake. I have a head laying around too I guess its just a matter of getting a cam valves and putting it together...

i always like a question or too about the leaning tower of power/ blue buzzin half dozen. your teachers were right except try more like up of 500hp if done right i have seem dual four barrel intakes (as well as single offy makes a goods one). so i would advise a single 4bbl intake with 600 edelbrock 280/484 camcraft cam 10.5-1 compression piston, nice head port job/matching intake bigger valves minor ect msd ect. that will make 300+ easy + streetable with a little lump

does alum vs iron heads make a power difference in the /6? i dont care for different expansion rates but if it a big difference ....

We welcome any real brain cells on this site. We're always looking for new ones. Glad to have ya. Let me know if you have any radio questions. I know how to play one...if it works. LOL !!
Small Block

Welcome hemisuperscamp.:cheers:
Its always good to have another great tec on board with us.:read2:
I see they have kept you busy already
grumpus is correct , They just mad a few aluminum slant 6 blocks.8)

-
Back