-
Status
Not open for further replies.

staygold711

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of the full Heater system for a 1974 Dart SE 318 5.2 L I need the box with the core. A blower motor. all the switches. any misc stuff that connects. I may have the controls for dash but if you have all the other stuff I may buy that from you too. I also would like the plastic vents that defrost the front window as I have two but one is in bad shape. I live in the SF Bay area and will pay the correct price for shipping. Right now it seems the heater box is the item i need the most. Thanks SG

I've got my whole assembly out of my 74 Scamp /6 car if it will work for you. Whole thing with controls and vents I dont have the tubing to connect the vents seems a mouse chewed through them. Make me an offer and it's yours.

I also have one. Mine was removed from a 73 Duster about a week ago. Heater box (very nice), core (unknown condition), fan, cables, NO defroster tubes, black vents (I have not taken them out yet so don't know if they will be good), two control levers (1 has bad face, other has bad plastic-make 1 from 2), nuts, support arm in right side of housing to cowl. I have never sold one so I don't know a value, shoot offer and we'll see. Shipping from Nebraska, usps parcel is around $45 with box purchase included. PM sent too.

I've got my whole assembly out of my 74 Scamp /6 car if it will work for you. Whole thing with controls and vents I dont have the tubing to connect the vents seems a mouse chewed through them. Make me an offer and it's yours.
Thanks for responding. I have found one close to home. So I am going to pick that one up this week. Thanks again Staygold711

I found one close to home. I am picking it up his week, But thanks for responding. Staygold711

I am in need of the full Heater system for a 1974 Dart SE 318 5.2 L I need the box with the core. A blower motor. all the switches. any misc stuff that connects. I may have the controls for dash but if you have all the other stuff I may buy that from you too. I also would like the plastic vents that defrost the front window as I have two but one is in bad shape. I live in the SF Bay area and will pay the correct price for shipping. Right now it seems the heater box is the item i need the most. Thanks SG
Thanks to all who responded to my search for a heater. I have found one fairly close to home and am going to pick it up next weekend. Staygold711

I also have one. Mine was removed from a 73 Duster about a week ago. Heater box (very nice), core (unknown condition), fan, cables, NO defroster tubes, black vents (I have not taken them out yet so don't know if they will be good), two control levers (1 has bad face, other has bad plastic-make 1 from 2), nuts, support arm in right side of housing to cowl. I have never sold one so I don't know a value, shoot offer and we'll see. Shipping from Nebraska, usps parcel is around $45 with box purchase included. PM sent too.
I found one close to home thanks for responding. Staygold711

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back