Need help deciphering riddles..

-

grassy

Reaction score
Going to an X-Mas party Friday night and one of the things we have to do is decipher 24 pictures to get the name of an associated X-Mas carol..For example: an X-Mas parcel wrapped up with a name Joy on the side of it ... with card that says To: From: World...the X-mas carol is "Joy to the World..

Anyway, here are three that we just cannot figure out..I have typed some keys words around them but they may not be any significance..any help would ne appreciated..

Ian

1119625510_6nooe-XL.jpg

I'm just guessing at #10........We Three Kings ?

OOOOHH, you're right. It IS We Three Kings. They are small, or "wee"!

It's pretty lame, but I'm sure that's it.

Arn't those suckers wise men and where does the flowers and bees come into the scene..

For the others, I bow to must greater intellect than I on these things.. :)

Ian :)

ps - it is kinda funny, we usually get snow / cold before Ontario / Quebec..they are being belted while we bought my x-mas tree tonight and my son and I are still in our shorts..but not for waking the beagles tonight.

Arn't those suckers wise men and where does the flowers and bees come into the scene..

For the others, I bow to must greater intellect than I on these things.. :)

Ian :)

ps - it is kinda funny, we usually get snow / cold before Ontario / Quebec..they are being belted while we bought my x-mas tree tonight and my son and I are still in our shorts..but not for waking the beagles tonight.

I can almost guarantee you it's We Three Kings.

The flowers and bees are there just to illustrate the size of the kings or wise men (small, or "wee"). It could have been anything to illustrate their size, don't think bees or flowers literally. According to some, the wise men were kings (but I believe this is not actually stated in the Bible, so probably not true), but they are wearing crowns in the picture, thus... kings. "Wee 3 kings" = "We Three Kings".

And not only that, but actually, now that I think of it, why do you think they're wise men anyway? They're kings. 3 of them. Wee ones. LOL

What else could it be? Like I said, it's sort of lame, but... it is what it is.

Oooohhhhh bang the head..I gottcha..Thanks

I knew someone out there in Mopar land could help..I will report how we did :)

Ian.

In the last hur..It has dropped over 10 degrees and it is snowing..hinkI jinxed myself.

I'm not convinced it's We Three Kings, but my thinking was the flowers and bees represented Spring which rhymes with Kings and there's 3 of them. If that is it, BlueSwinger is right, it's pretty lame LOL.

Cute idea for a party 8)

I'm not convinced it's We Three Kings, but my thinking was the flowers and bees represented Spring which rhymes with Kings and there's 3 of them. If that is it, BlueSwinger is right, it's pretty lame LOL.

Cute idea for a party 8)

It doesn't need to rhyme. They could have drawn a dog to show how small the kings are. It's lame, but on the other hand, it's kind of a clever way to illustrate that song title.

-
Back