Status
Not open for further replies.

cpthowdy1369

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I need to find the rear emergency brake struts and springs for an
8 3/4 with 10 inch drums. Does anyone know where to find these or does anyone have any extras they would like to sell? I desperately need these to get my Charger inspected and legal. Thanks for your help.

Hey guys, I need to find the rear emergency brake struts and springs for an
8 3/4 with 10 inch drums. Does anyone know where to find these or does anyone have any extras they would like to sell? I desperately need these to get my Charger inspected and legal. Thanks for your help.

Maybe I'm getting old (actually I am) and have brain freeze, but what the hell is an emergency brake "strut"?

Terry

i helped a member out with this same thing a month ago, but the posts in this section don't go back that far. the bars can be had from your local dodge dealer. part number 04126576 and 04126577, the springs, if they don't come with the bars, can be bought at napa. part # UP 80744.

brake strut0001.JPG

The E brake bars are also available at Advance Auto Parts of all places, Dorman part number 21142, for less than $12 each. The springs for the ends of the bar is in the brake hardware package you can get at most any parts store for less than $10. Parts availability was the main reason I used B body brakes on my A body 8 3/4" rear.

holy crap, thank you, I have called alot of parts houses around here but none of them new what i was talking about. now i have the parts numbers. thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back